Frizz is normal for curly girls, and there is nothing wrong with a little frizz. But too much frizz can ruin a hairstyle or cause you to live in fear of rain and humidity. A large amount of frizz may show your hair is lacking moisture, but this isn’t always the case. If your hair is healthy, a little frizz could make it look more realistic. It’s all about preference. But, if frizzy hair makes you cringe then check out these 10 easy steps to reduce frizz:
10 Not So Secret Tips Told In 60 Seconds 👌
- Use a high-quality conditioner, deep conditioner, and leave-in conditioner with glycerin. *Glycerin pulls moisture from the air to keep the strands moisturized*
- Trim ends at least every 6-8 weeks to prevent or repair split ends.
- Experiment with different hair products since some products may not work with your hair type.
- Use shampoos and conditioners that target humidity.
- Let hair air dry 90% of the way before blow drying.
- Use a strong holding gel on wash-and-go hairstyles.
- Avoid hands in hair syndrome as much as possible. Playing with your hair can cause hair to frizz.
- Limit amount of heat exposure on the hair. Too much heat can dry hair out thus causing lack of moisture.
- Be gentle!
- Dry hair with a cotton shirt or use a microfiber towel.
There are so many tips available for you and the above are simple guidelines. Are you team frizz or anti-frizz?
In Case You Missed It:
Note: Your welcome to share this article on your website or social media. If you do share it, be sure to include a link back to this post. Enjoy!