Having a love/ hate relationship with your hair. We all get to a place in our journey where our hair reaches a plateau. Our hair won’t hold moisture or any hairstyle so our hair ends up in a high puff or under a wig or scarf for the week or even longer. But, wait before you pull out those scissors or clippers with the intent to chop it all off. Here are 5 Moisturizers and Creams that have earned good reviews:
- Annabelle’s Creamy Hair Pudding
- Annabelle’s Ayurvedic Hair Creme
- TGIN Buttercream Daily Moisturizer
- Product Junkie Natural Rosemary-Matcha Green Tea Castor Cream
- Product Junkie Natural Kiss My Kurls Moisturizing Buttercream
Or if you want to save money, check out ” Jump Start Your Hair With Maple Syrup” for an alternative to store-bought products for dry hair.
What moisturizers or hair creams are on your wish list? Please give a shout-out to the ones in your arsenal that has produced beautiful results for your hair texture.
Note: Your welcome to share this article on your website or social media. If you do share it, be sure to include a link back to this post. Enjoy!